Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Entry is open to readers of 18 years of age or older. Employees and immediate families of Exposure Media Marketing Pvt Ltd and any agencies associated with the competition are not eligible to enter.
- T+L reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of the entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age, and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by T+L to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Instructions on ‘how to enter’ form part of these conditions. To enter, click on the desired category and submit your choice with your name and e-mail address.
- Multiple entries are permitted per person although each entry must be submitted in accordance to the entry requirements.
- T+L accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, or illegible entries, which will be deemed invalid.
- Voting closes on October 31, 2018.
- As it is a popular choice award, the judgement is purely based on the number of votes cast in each category. T+L’s editorial board will declare the winner based on the votes cast. The winners will be notified via email or telephone.
- The competition for the prizes is based on a lucky draw. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. Any change in value of the prize occurring between the competition date and the date of the prizes claimed is not the responsibility of the promoters.
- T+L shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of accepting the prize.
- T+L has the right to alter the terms of the competition at its discretion, throughout the duration of the competition.
- Privacy: Certain personal information is requested upon registering your entry, including your name and email address. Other types of information are collected to help us profile who is using these services and what their interests are. Information of this type is optional and need only be filled in if you wish to do so. We value your trust in Travel + Leisure India & South Asia magazine. Your information will be held in the strictest confidence.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.